Monday, March 2, 2015

Why Go Natural?


When I started looking for cleaner alternatives for my new 7 week old puppy, Callie, I did a lot of research. I came up with some simple recipes for flea shampoo, breath spray, coat freshener, etc. They were easy to make and seemed effective.  

When I started researching homemade products for my home, children, and puppy, I was startled by the extent of the information on this topic.  I wanted to make this information more accessible, which is why I began this blog.  In preparation for my new puppy, I began experimenting with different recipes to keep her healthy without all the toxic chemicals.  On here, I want to share with you some of the recipes I've developed.

Calliope Toaster Schnoodle
Posted by Lindy (Master Chef)

No comments:

Post a Comment